40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AT YOUR SERVICE
A leader Italian company in the professional cleaning market
Filmop was founded in the early 70s as a company specialized in the manufacturing of manual cleaning equipment for professional use.
Located in the main production areas in the North East of Italy, it is a leading company in the professional cleaning market and a reliable partner for thousands of professional people who operate in this field, proud to develop the “Made in Italy” trademark all over the world.
This is why the company has always designed, planned and produced its own products only and exclusively in Italy.
Today Filmop International exports to over 80 countries worldwide with the maximum speed, reliability and efficiency.
Filmop International has always been inspired by the following main principles, that are surely behind its growth and development:
- an important spur to innovation and research
- a constant attention towards customer’s satisfaction
- unequalled production flexibility
- a considerable quick order processing with very fast and on time deliveries
Filmop International primary goal is to design and create the best cleaning systems to meet all the different needs in the market, placing at the centre of any new project the wellbeing and health of people in the full respect for the environment.
The quality of the products and services offered by the company is guaranteed by the following certifications:
Filmop International is based on an organized company system with an efficient management, appropriate structures and an adequate knowledge.
Filmop International has decided to carry out its own environment management system to keep the environmental impact of its own activities under control.
Today Filmop International can offer a wide range of products with components made of recycled plastic materials.
Filmop International has obtained, for some textile product lines, the prestigious eco-certification of the European Union which rewards the best low environmental impact products.
A COSTANT COMMITMENT TOWARDS ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY
Leading company for sustainable development
In an age in which the preservation of our environment is the world top priority, Filmop International is strongly engaged and oriented towards a policy of sustainable development.
Filmop contribution to these important goals finds fulfilment in its engagement:
- to make the most of each person as a human being: the company has a modern and avant-garde structure with wide offices featuring individual booths and working tools, respecting healthcare laws, bright warehouses and industrial machines in compliance with workers’ safety. Moreover, Filmop is strongly committed against the exploitation of minors’ work, has a steady attention to job opportunities to people with disabilities and can boast a staff with long term seniority (15 - 20 years).
- to protect the environment: today, compared to the past time, there are surely the means and knowledge to make conscious choices for environment preservation. Favouring products in compliance with EU laws and manufactured by certified companies can really make the difference.
Filmop and environment preservation
Since the very beginning the company has indeed undertaken a clear path towards eco-sustainability.
Many are the steps that translate the green soul of Filmop International into several concrete and certified results:
- Company and product environmental certifications: ISO 14001, ECOLABEL, PSV
- Selection of qualified suppliers according to REACH regulation: non-polluting and high-quality raw materials
- Use of certified materials with recycled origin: recycling of raw materials
- Development of products and systems the use of which reduces impact on the ecosystem: 100% recyclable at end-of-life
- Self-suffency in energy with personal photovoltaic plant: use of clean solar energy, low CO2 emission
- Efficient organization of waste separate collection and leftovers deriving from production processes: reduction of waste production, recovery of materials